You Can't Fix Stupid

You Can't Fix Stupid

Football

You Can't Fix Stupid

If you type ‘stupid’ into your internet browser search, you will probably get several similar definitions.  Something in the range of having or showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense; or dazed and unable to think clearly.  When it comes to college football, maybe it should just say; see ESPN.  How else could ESPN’s TCU win probability verses Ohio State and Texas be explained?  See the following tweet.

Really?  Do these people even watch college football?  We will leave the ridiculous 82.5% chance of TCU losing to Ohio State alone for now.  Frog fans expect that from national media.  Let’s go straight to the low hanging fruit, 27% chance of TCU beating Texas.  The Horned Frogs have not lost to the Longhorns since 2013.  What have the Horns done to be a 73% favorite this year?  Maybe just maybe, ESPN will adjust that a little after watching Texas lose their second straight season opener verse an unranked opponent and TCU improve to an 83-19 record at home in 18 seasons under Head Coach Gary Patterson.  Then again, maybe not. You can’t fix stupid.

Latest

More FrogsWire
Home