It’s Game Week!!! Here’s your TCU Fan Schedule.
MONDAY – Today is mental preparation day. This piece typically gets ignored, but remember mental toughness is just as important as physical toughness, so get your head in the game!!!
TUESDAY – T-4. Start getting everything ready for Saturday’s Tailgate
WEDNESDAY – T-3. It’s never too early to start hydrating. Go ahead and put your parking pass and Saturday’s football tickets in the car.
THURSDAY – T-2. Pick out your Go Purple Friday outfit.
- 12:00PM TCU Football vs Southern Preview Luncheon @ Alumni Center Noon – 1:00. Get there early to eat. Purchase Tickets
- 12:20PM Gary Patterson Press Conference (Audio Only)
- 6:00PM Coach Patterson Radio Show @ Railhead on Montgomery Street
- 7:00PM at TCU Women’s Soccer vs Pittsburgh
FRIDAY – T-1. It’s GO PURPLE FRIDAY!!!!!
- 11:30AM State of the Frogdom luncheon at Acre Distilling. Register Here
- 4:00PM TCU Volleyball @ Colorado State Tournament
SATURDAY – GAME DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- TCU Tailgating – As early as possible. Bring your A-game!
- 11AM – What we’ve all been waiting for. Kick-off. Get into the stands early!
- 6:00 TCU Volleyball @ Colorado State Tournament (vs Cincinnati)
- Recover and get ready to do it all over again starting tomorrow!
- 6:30PM TCU Women’s Soccer @ Missouri
- 1:30PM Women’s Volleyball @ Colorado State Tournament